General Divorce Questions

When does Child Support End in Tennessee?

If you have a child who is about to turn 18 and you have questions on terminating child support, contact Michele J. Spears or one of our other family law attorneys at Cordts Law Firm, PLLC in Memphis, TN. We handle cases involving child support primarily in Tennessee and Mississippi and we also have attorneys licensed in Florida, Alabama and South Dakota.

Posted in Legal Tips and tagged , .